Friday, February 22, 2008

A New ME!


So I used to be a workout junkie. I really miss that. I don't necessarily want to take it back to the extreme that I used to be (2 or 3 hours everyday) but I am determined to get back in shape.

Here are some examples of the shape I used to be in....

In High School- my dad asked me once if I was on steriods...UMM - No dad do I have a mustache- ugh

I would get stopped at the Y and asked if I ever did any sports and fitness modeling- ha ha


In college- I worked out at this gym that was basically all meat heads and they used to be ask me all the time what I was training for- of course I said "Spring Break" - I was going to the Keys


Now I am just sick of not having the body I know I could have. I had London and we just sort of stick to the house. Sure we go for long walks but I know that the only way I am going to drop the weight is to start running again and lifting. SO- I joined the Y today. Yeah, there is not one near my house but they have free child care and I can hopefully slim down some.

One of my best friends is getting married in the Keys this Dec. and I do not want to be embarrassed to get in a bathingsuit.


So there you have it! Yay for working out and drinking lots of water :)

Wish me luck !!!!

No comments: