Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spoonflower!

I am so happy with my package that was delivered today! Finally I treated myself to some of my designs turned into fabric with www.spoonflower.com
I had a hard time deciding which ones to get done first but you know I will be back for more very soon.

Cute!

My green one, this one is nice and rich in real life...oh I don't want to cut it up, but I must.


Here is "Moon Tree" in Grey. Wishing I knew how to sew with this one, I would make a pillow case or something, I feel sure.
\

I love how this one turned out, thinking about getting it in a light blue too.


So pretty and so fun to make!


Here is the "Moon Tree" original drawing (digitally colored). I just added the archival print to my etsy shop and I kept the background white. You can find it HERE.

I am working on London's teachers gifts and hoping to get them made soon. Still working out the details. I got the garden planted this week and we will see how it does. I am sure I will do a post with some garden pictures soon. It is full of goodies!

No comments: