Friday, January 14, 2011

Roxy Nova....has arrived

Well this little girl right here has been keeping me from being a good blogger. At 34 weeks pregnant I was put in the hospital (totally unexpected) with pre-eclampsia. I was there until they induced me at 37 weeks. It was a long journey. Really hard to be an hour from home on bed rest with a 3 almost 4 yr old who is trying to understand what is going on. My husband had to take all that time off from work to be "Mr Mom". He was fabulous by the way and keep the house and London and the pets all in order and still found time to come see me at the hospital whenever he could.

But that is all behind us now and here she is. Growing like a little weed and as sweet as can be.


She is adorable in purple!


Here she is with proud daddy! She was born on Dec. 13th 2:22pm and weighed in at 6lb. 1 oz
She is now a month old and up to 8 lbs...Yay!


Here is big brother London holding her so carefully. He is a sweet big brother who gives her lots of kisses!


Me...now a mother of 2, crazy huh?

I am going to try to post another post soon as I have lots of new work to show!

No comments: