Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I have a new friend...featuring Zeustones


How sweet and detailed and incredible are all these? I have made a new etsy friend who lives far far away in what sounds like an enchanting, magical place just north of the Aegean Sea.
Her name is Fusun and she is so talented and lovely that I wanted to bring her work to anyone who has not had the pleasure of seeing it yet. Her shop name is Zeustones on etsy.

Here is how she makes her work....
"I use more than one type of paint in almost all of them ; acrylic, sketch marker, porcelaine paint, archival ink, crayon, permanent marker, x-ray marker, coffee, berry juices etc. I seal them with the appropriate warnish or system. They will stay as they are for many years without fading as I use the best quality of materails. But they may not be suitable to leave under sun or washed with strong detergants, as natural materials tend to fade."

WOW!


Hopefully someday I will commission her to make a set of knobs for me. I can imagine them on a dresser or my kitchen cabinets.

If you want to be swept away stop by Fusun's brilliant shop. You can find this little stone HERE and peek around to find the others..each one is a treasury for sure.

4 comments:

PussDaddy said...

Those stones really rock, no pun intended.

PussDaddy

shellieartist said...

Lovely pun PussDaddy-hee hee...she really is incredible. I also just found out that she is also an amazing photographer. I wish her lots of business!

Tara @ Aquamarine Art said...

Wow, what a beautiful find! I'm popping over to Etsy right now. :o)

shellieartist said...

Tara, seriously...she is so talented. Her etsy shop is like eye-candy! :)