Monday, September 13, 2010

400+ sales and an Art Show!

Tell me this isn't the cutest little guy. He pulled all the toys out of his old room and yelled for me to come take a picture of him. So cute, he is just keeping us laughing these days with all the funny things and phrases he comes up with.


I just got back late Sat. night from a show in the very small town of Ninety-Six, SC. Wow, was it an adventure. I went with my youngest sister (pictured below) and my childhood friend recently reconnected Courtney. We really did not fit in with the crowd or should I say the locals but had an absolute blast while there. For the most part we broke even. lol Pictured above is my booth. I just bought those new tray organizer things and I think they worked out really well.


Here is Angie's booth- she sold the most out of any of us. All those little girls coming in B-lined right for her booth. We got a good chuckle out of that.

Courtney of www.floradorainc.etsy.com really has a great work. Her set up was fantastic as usual. I don't know how she does it but I take pointers every time I see it. Plus I have warned her that she must do every show I do so that I can get her expertise and help with my own booth. She supplied the raw white material I used under my blue table cloth. It really looks nice when you cover up the legs of the table!


Here is one more shot of my booth from an angle.


And the 3 of us. We put on a good show but the show was quite spread out. Homemade Genius Festival was at least worth us checking out this year....not sure we will go back though. lol

Also, after 3 1/2 years I finally have reach 400 + sales, thanks to each and every one of my customers! You have made my Etsy work a fun one...Yay! :)

No comments: