Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hidden


New little piece in my Etsy shop called "Hidden" . I love making forest critters and have had this piece in mind for a couple of weeks. Thankfully I was very busy with custom orders this past week and just got around to making this one.
I hope you love it as much as I do. We have had quite a few little fawns come through the side yard lately. And of course the grown up deer have had a hay day with our garden which did not do as well as expected. The trees in our yard have are just too big and our garden does not get enough sun. In the fall Scott is going to trim back some limbs and hope that helps a little for our fall garden, but I think that we may be moving the main garden to a different location (which is going to be a pain in the tushie) next spring.




Custom pieces for my Artgaragesale shop :) and speaking of AGS...I am the featured seller again :) Yay!!!


"Chica Power" - custom fabric on wood original
This piece about good friends, enjoying red wine and a beautiful evening outside.


"Forever my Friend" - custom fabric on wood original
This piece is super sweet and is meant to show a lifetime of friendship between to friends. If you look close enough the girls in the water are supposed to be around 10 yrs old, but then their reflection in the water is of them as grown ladies. :)


We just had a nice little afternoon shower here and it is still cloudy. The humidity is thick and hot here lately. Little London has broken out in a mild case of heat rash so we are trying to play outside first thing in the morning or go to the pool right when they open at 11am. So hot out. I want to start taking walks in the neighborhood with London without his stroller, which he is pretty much done with lately. The only thing holding us back is the super hotness. I know that before I know it Summer will be gone and it will be wonderful Fall and we will all be longing for the next season. ha Although, I am super excited about spiced, cinnamoned, hot soups, crunchy leaves on the ground and pumpkins of course. Actually, what I look forward to the most is the breeze. :)

No comments: