Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baby Girl!!!


We are so excited to announce that our little swimmer is a GIRL! I was totally convinced that I was going to be the mom of 2 boys but was very happy with the news. Really we were just so excited to see the 4 little chambers of her heart beating strongly. Every thing looked great at the ultra sound. Now we have a lot of work to do b/c all we have are little boy clothes and shoes. lol

Hello little sweet baby girl profile. :)


Here is a new piece I finished last week.

This one is called "Mountain House" and you can find it here in my Etsy shop. I did this big open space piece but it just did not seem complete so I added a little cabin.

It is fabric on wood and 10" x 10".



It has been super hot and humid here so we gave London his first buzz cut. I think it look really cute on him. Not sure how long we will keep it this way but at least through August and probably the beginning of Sept. I can't believe that London starts 3 day 3's in a month. I think we are both ready for it though. He told me the other day that we was going to learn how to read at school. I though that was so cute.

Stay cool...it will be Autumn before we know it, I can't wait!

No comments: