Friday, January 18, 2008

It's Friday and the Soup comes on tonight!

"Hartwood Farm" Original fabric on wood piece
My cousin commissioned me to make a piece with a barn and rolling hills and a horse. It is for her baby son's nursery (who is like 9 days younger than London). Anyway, she got it today and she love it...which makes me happy. I have never made a horse in my fabric pieces before so I am just glad that it turned out!

"She"- a nude study

I am not sure what I am going to do with this one. I may sell prints but I am wondering if I will have to mark the first page as Mature- I don't want to do that in my Etsy shop- it is a nude but it's art!

Well the Soup is on tonight- I can't wait. I know I'm a sucker.

London is fast asleep - he goes to bed earlier and earlier and I love it! He has been super tired b/c he is getting like 4 molars all at once- poor baby.

No comments: