Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Postcards!!!





I am now offering postcards in my Etsy shop. They are basically small prints of my originals just like the 5" x 7" and 8.5" x 11" prints but I am adding postcard features onto the back. They are each 4.25" x 5.5" and have a small boarder around the image. They could be framed as they are archival prints as well. Here are some photos of the first 6 images I have to chose from. I am offering 4 for $13 in my shop right now.







I guess we will see if there is any interest! I picked some of my most popular images to test the waters- ha ha



Here is a new cat piece I made earlier this week. It is bigger then most of the pieces in my shop. The cat is actually colored pencil straight onto the wood and the rest is fabric. The entire piece has been sealed with Polyurethane which really helps tie the different mediums together!



"Green Eyes"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There, I love your postcards and I love your playlist1!Im going over to browse your shop now! Robin

shellieartist said...

Oh thanks so much Robin- I am glad that you link my playlist- hee hee and thanks for the purchase- You are too Sweet!!!! (I'm mailing it today!!!)

Anonymous said...

I love the postcards! Are you still selling those!

shellieartist said...

Hi Brandy :) Yes I still sell all my postcard sets and I am always open to set ideas/suggestions. Come pop over to my etsy shop if you get a chance :)
Here is a direct link to my postcards sets
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5085598&section_id=5294389