Sunday, January 6, 2008

And a Happy New Year to you - 6 days old!

"Powder Room"- my first big print SOLD and then Relisted- hee hee

OOh...I have been slacking off so far this New Year on my blogging- goodness. Ok well, I am super excited b/c my Etsy shop has been pretty busy so far this year. This is good for me as we have had a rough couple of months with my husband being laid off and of course Dec. 2007 has been reported as the fewest job opening/hirings in like 4 or 5 years. We are hoping our situation will change soon- *crossing fingers and saying a little prayer at the same time!*


Anyway, enough about all the depressing stuff. I sold my first 8.5 x 11 print today. I am thrilled and now I have like a whole new packaging technique to pick up. We always try to be as "green" as possible at my house so I have cut up diaper boxes as my extra do not bend support in my print package- hope folks are cool with that! :)

London loves his walker!

London has been a terror(of course he is still a little sweetie) lately as he is getting into everything (mommies pen/pencil box)- ha ha He also is cutting his 9th tooth which being the very observant (really we are) parents that we are we noticed just this morning. The tooth is like already in but it is sort of a molar so I think that is why we didn't see it- ooops.


Well, I am off to get the rest of my packages ready for the post office in the morning- oh and finish a piece or two of art tonight! tootles


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy New Year to you too. Its never to late to say it, except maybe after July? I'm so excited that your etsy shop is doing so well. Your talent deserves all the attention it gets and more!

Sarah
www.spiralcreek.wordpress.com

shellieartist said...

Aww....thank you so much Sarah :0) you are too sweet! Happy New Year to ya! Cheers