Sunday, January 20, 2008

Snow in South CACalacky (SC)


Yup we had a few flakes yesterday...at least enough to take London outside and let him get a little flurry! Also, we hardly every get a good photo of all 3 of us and we finally got a sort of good one (except London is not looking at the camera). There is not a drop of snow on the ground this morning but hey we live in SC- what do you expect!


Here is a custom order I just finished...they are getting married on the beach and I just love the way it turned out! ahhhh LOVE

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! And how romantic. You always amaze me with your creativity.

p.s. London is such a cutey-pie! Thank you for reminding me that I need more pics of my Fiance, my son and I. There are far to few.

Sarah
www.spiralcreek.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Currently I'm in love with all your art but your couples are so mystically romatic. I love how everything flows.

shellieartist said...

thank you so much brit and sarah!!! I appreciate all your sweet comments :)

Anonymous said...

Hi There, I love all your things this one especially gorgeous!

Robin smartee.etsy.com