Thursday, September 18, 2008

A few New pieces / the beach and a little boy and leaves

London walking on the beach during the sunset


London on the beach with Granny and Grandaddy



We just got back this past weekend from the beach. It was Londons very first trip and we were sad that Scott had to work and did not get to come. But we were very greatful to Granny and Grandaddy for taking us with them. The resort we stayed at was super nice and we had so much fun! Here are a few shots from the trip...




London and I on our balcony (what a view!)


London and I on the beach/waves



Here are a few new pieces that I also have up in the shop


"I love you to the Mountains and Back" Original Fabric on Wood art


"Old White House on a Hill" Original fabric on wood art - this is from a photo a friend of mine took of an old abandoned house in Rutherfordton NC. I am not very good at houses and bulidings so I am not as crazy about this one.

London in the backyard...getting ready for the Fall!

No comments: