Sunday, January 11, 2009

Getting Back to Normal

After the hussle and bussle of the holidays we are really trying to get things back to normal. One of those things is London's schedule. He has had a few rough nights and snuck a nap or two here and there but not in the afternoon when he used to nap. Infact, when I came to pick him up at Mother's Morning Out on Thurs. he was fast a sleep in his teachers lap. What...this is the kid who has not napped in 3 weeks? So unfortunately for me I think he is really done with his naps at 2 years old...just when I needed them most - ha ha
London and I snuggling


"Gathering" - Original Fabric on Wood piece...in my shop now

London and Aunt Ju Ju on New Year's Eve.

London laying on Alex's back...Alex love it.


"Frolicy Skunk" - original ACEO

Now I must get back to my coffee and hopefully making some art. Here is to hoping you're lives are getting adjusted to the daily grind after the excitement of the holidays.

No comments: