Monday, January 5, 2009

My Mom's Etsy Shop

Here is a new custom piece I just finished called "Holding On"
I did not know the whole story before I finished the piece. It is an illustration meant to heal and comfort the loss of a loved one and I hope that it does eventually do that.




For her birthday I helped her set up an etsy shop. Her bags are so much better in person. Please check her out...she gets so excited when something has a new view. ha ha
Brown Paisley Pleasure Handbag - yes she quilts all of these herself (go mom)!



Red and Smokey Dark Teal Florentine Bag

Imperial Striped Shoulder Bag


Black Beauty Quilted Shoulder Bag



London turned 2 right before the New Year and here is his beautiful "Starrr" cake his daddy made him. I helped decorate a little but that was it. London is obsessed with stars and moons so we thought it was a fitting cake theme. We had a fun little cookout at the house to celebrate. It was nice to entertain since we really do not have to many friends out to the house since we moved. We are kinda far from everyone and it takes a lot of work to get the house clean enough for guest. ha ha

London Jammin on his new little piano - he is so musical

London in his custom made firehouse (it goes right over a card table...coolest fort). You can get your own at http://www.missprettypretty.etsy.com/

Happy New Year everyone!




No comments: