Wednesday, April 8, 2009

For Treasuries Sake...

I thought this was so funny. While waiting for Treasury West to open this morning I just knew London was getting into something. I checked on him when there was 2 minutes left before 222 expired. So below is what he did in those last 2 minutes before treasury opened. Such a stinker. He also filled the dog water bowl and the cat water bowl with pieces of dog and cat food...to the point where the food absorbed all the water. Because I am at the tail end of the cat food I decided to pick it all up and put it back in their bowl (hee hee- hey I vacuumed yesterday).

And do you think London helped me pick up....NOPE. lol

Anyway, here is my treasury (pretties) ..come stop by before it expires in a few days.

look close to see all the scattered cat food.











He's a busy one! :) That's what mommy gets for trying to make a treasury.



Here is "Yellow Expedition Tent" finished and in the shop now..I'm happy with how it turned out! Now if I can just get to the woods...and soon. (I miss you nature)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee. Hee. If your darling child is like mine, if there's over thirty seconds of consecutive silence, you know they're doing something that they're not supposed to be doing!

shellieartist said...

Yes the little darling does get into things...silence is not good, even though I crave it sometimes. lol Today he was into his closets. He just wants to open the doors and pull stuff out..ugh. Silly silly.