Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lancaster Street Market

So the coolest thing happened a week or so ago. Carrie with See Lancaster (and I think the Lancaster Arts Council) found me through Etsy. I am assuming that she searched via the Shop Local feature but I am not totally sure. Anyway, she invited me to participate in the Lancaster Street Market May 2nd (this Sat.). Seems as though they did this little show last Oct. Nov. and Dec. with great success. They are bring it back every 1st Sat. starting May - Dec.
For such a small city we really do have a good art world..I am just still slowly getting involved.
The show is outside so I am hoping that the weather is nice - not too hot and NO RAIN!
I will also have a few of my moms handbags and my sister's pouches/totes for sale as well.
If you are looking for something to do Sat. come on out to Lancaster. The show will go from 10am-4pm on the corner of Main Street and Gay Street in downtown Lancaster. Hey and no sweat if you can't make this one there is always next month!
Here is a link...hope to see you there.

No comments: