Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Art/Craft Show this weekend!


As the holidays approach I have had many many custom orders. Here is one I just finished last week. I was so nervous about making the bike in fabric. I seriously was going to call her and tell her I was not sure I could pull it off. But I sat down one night and just worked and worked. My husband helped direct me on a few of the angles that I had all wrong. After adding in the extra rock, flower, trees and just a tiny little glimpse of the black and red chili pepper bandanna he wears the whole piece came together. I was so proud of how it turned out and really happy that I was able to pull it off. Hopefully my customers husband will be happy with it for Christmas!

Mountain Biker - original fabric on wood


This weekend I will be participating in a 3 day show at the

Anne-Robb- South Charlotte Banquet Center
9009 Bryant Farms Rd
Charlotte NC (Ballentyne)

South Charlotte Handmade Crafts Holiday Sale
Friday, November 13 - Sunday, November 15, 2009
9am - 4pm


If you are around and looking for handmade holiday gifts please stop by. I know there will be artist selling a variety of items. This is the longest show I have done in a while so I would love to see some familiar faces! Bring a friend!

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my gosh shellie!
your mountain biker is fabulous!

have a wonderful show! i wish i could come!

shellieartist said...

thank you so much ladies, glad you like the biker. It was a challenge but very happy I got to do it!
Shellie