Friday, November 27, 2009

BLACK Friday / BIRTHDAY sale!!!!


SALE***SALE***SALE

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with friends and family! I am having a BLACK FRIDAY / BIRTHDAY sale that starts today Friday the 27th and goes until Midnight on my Birthday Tues. Dec. 1st!

I am offering 10% off of all purchases and FREE shipping. This is by far the best sale I have ever offered so take advantage and get some of your holiday shopping out of the way!


Once you make your purchase here in my ETSY shop then just wait for me to send you a revised invoice through paypal!


I thought I would also post some of my favorite shot from our thanksgiving at my in-laws. Unfortunately my dad woke up sick with the same funk we are just getting over, so we postponed Thanksgiving at their house. :(



My in-laws...Granny and Grandaddy :)



London and Scott playing upstairs in the playroom.


My sister-in-law and nephews posing for a family shot...ummm Joe is almost as tall as his mom- eek :)



London playing with Grandaddy and white kitty baby.

London and I outside. We let him run and run and run...he had to work off the huge piece of chocolate cake he ate with Grandaddy and we wanted to make sure he slept good last night (he did!)

Happy shopping everyone and enjoy your weekend!

No comments: