Sunday, April 6, 2008

Little ACEO Series

She Wore Beauty - SOLD - Original Fabric and colored pencil on wood (ACEO)

She Wore Beauty Brown - original fabric on wood (ACEO)

I am working on making several of these little ACEO lady faces. It is so fun to see how each one turns out. I sell them for $1o each in my etsy site and will probably sell 4" x 6" prints of them someday- we'll see.

Next is a red head...if I have the right fabrics- for some reason I used to have some rockin red batiks and they stop carrying them at the fabric shop I go to. I will be hitting MaryJo's up sometime in the next few weeks and perhaps they will have what I am looking for.

In case you were wondering (if you didn't know)...

What are ACEO?? ACEO are Art Cards,Editions and Original.Miniature work of art the size of a trading or playing card -2.5" x 3.5" Art cards are a fun affordable way to collect art.You can frame them or store them in a trading card album.They also make great gifts!


No comments: