Sunday, February 8, 2009

In the Middle of a Blue Evening

"In the Middle of a Blue Evening" - new in my shop now...here
Random little blue facts about me...
I have always been a blue girl.
I got married with blue fingernails (and they are blue right now).
The first car I ever bought and still have is blue.
I know that when I was younger I always told myself when I grow up I would have a room in my house that was all blue...my "blue room". I am still working on that one.
In all my drawers of fabric the blue one is the fullest.
I am a sucker for my 2 year olds sweet blue eyes.

Every night around the time that daddy should be home London keeps an eye on the back door. If I even utter the word "daddy" he goes running in that directions and waits. In the picture above you can see that Scott did not even have time to get his jacket off after he got home the other night. So sweet...both of them!



London and I were rolling around on the floor being silly and we captured these shots. I love that we can catch a moment in time with the snap of a button.


Hoping everyone has a great week. I am trying to figure out what we are going to get into, whatever it is I am sure it will be fun. :)





No comments: