Sunday, February 22, 2009

As life passes us by we remember the laughs

"You Make Me Laugh" - Archival print in the shop now...original is pen and ink and colored pencil.
My husbands best friends father lost his battle with cancer this week. We attended his funeral today and it was so touching and a beautiful celebrations of a great mans life. This piece reminds me of what is so important in life. Laughing and loving with friends and family. Every day that we have here on earth is a gift to share with those we love! I hope that I never forget that as long as I live.

I know it has been a while since I blogged so I have been building up some good pictures of London doing what he does best...having fun.
He has taken quite a liking to the first step in any stair case, or porch steps, or the fire place hearth. It is the perfect height for him to help himself to a seat. Him and Scott were sitting on the fireplace the other night and luckily my camera was close by. My sweet boys!


London lives for running around in just a diaper. ha ha


I was getting something out of his closet the other day and he saw his halloween costume and just had to have it. We have tried to tell him that it is not actually a stuffed animal, oh well it is still fun to love.


Ok this one is even sweeter then the first.


London and I in Sepia.

My mom comes over quite a bit to watch London for us when we can't bring him along to where ever we are going. He loves to read stories with Grandma and gets really excited when she comes over. Tonight he got to go over to my folks house and hang out with Grandma and Grandpa.


Aunt Christie was over the other day too. She has to love on London before she heads back North to AK.



We have a squirrel friend who comes and eats on all the droppings from one of our bird feeders. When he comes to visit he is seriously right outside the sliding glass doors. London thinks it is such a hoot. We watch him the whole time until someone make a sudden movement (usually London - jumping and laughing) and he takes off. I also noticed this morning that our cardinal family is back! Yay...they are the inspirations for the couple of cardinal pieces I have in my etsy shop.

See....squirrel friend.
Well another week is upon us. After a really awesome playdate with an old friend last week we are looking forward to what fun this week will bring.





No comments: