Monday, March 2, 2009

2 Year ETSY-versary Sweet Sale

2 Year Etsy-versary Sweet Sale!
stop by my shop Here


Tomorrow is officially my 2nd Anniversary on Etsy, so I thought it would only be right to have a sale. Yay! I am offering 2 different sales and only one can be used per person / per purchase. The sale will start NOW and go until 8:00am March 4th, 2009 (EST)


1. Two for Tuesday Print Sale. Buy one print and get any 2nd one (of equal or lesser value) FREE (up to 1 free print per person). This includes ACEO's, 5 x 7's and 8.5 x 11 prints (sorry no postcards :).

2. Since it is my Etsy-versary I will give 20% off of any purchase of $50 or more not including shipping costs. This is by far the best sale I have ever offered so if you have been eyeing a piece or two in my shop now would be a good time to jump in and buy!





If you do purchase please wait to pay until I can send a revised invoice or if you pay I will just send you back the discount. Also if you buy one print and want a second for free you can just convo me or include in note to seller which print you want me to throw in.




I look forward to seeing you in my shop! Cheers

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary Shellie!
I just gave the Green Tea to my friend, Linda, yesterday, and she just adores it!

now i can dedicate a whole blog post about you without ruining the surprise. :)

I have it scheduled to post next wed. the 11th. i will write you to give you a direct link. is it ok if i post some of your pictures of the pieces i got?

:) melissa

shellieartist said...

Melissa, awww thank you so much for letting me know. Also, can't wait to read your blog post...yest please post whatever pictures you want! yay
Shellie