Thursday, March 12, 2009

Getting Ready!

I have a booth in a craft sale on Saturday. It has been since Nov. 2007 since I have done any shows and it has been a lot of work getting ready. I think I am pretty organized so far but I may have to miss my father-in-laws birthday dinner on Friday night b/c there are so many things I can not do until last minute. I have to set up my display and figure out which pieces I will hang and then get them ready to hang and put a hanging tag on them. All of which I can not do until Mr. London is in bed.
Here are a few shots of my art taking over the living room. It looks messy and is mixed in with London's toys but for the most part everything is very organized. LOL
Baskets of work...I hope that some of these sell...Im running out of room! :)


The basket on top has all of my 8.5 x 11 prints in it and the cardboard box has my smaller prints and signs for my table (pens, tape, calculator..etc.)



I have probably almost 200 original and I am not bringing any of my really big pieces...too much to deal with. Plus I really think that people are willing to part with a few bucks here and there but not so much a few hundred. :)


Well, I will take some photos at the show and post those either here or on flicker.
Wish me luck!!!

(art mixed in with my mini trampoline and one of London's toys)


2 comments:

Cathy Nichols Art said...

okay, Shellie, you are very prolific & the placement of art next to baby toys smacks of home. PS - London is adorable!

shellieartist said...

Hee Hee...thanks Cathy :)